Everything You Need to Know About Reporting 2018-19 Club Officers
The new fiscal year 2018-19 is quickly approaching and it is now time for Club Secretaries to report their Clubs’ new Club Officers on MyLCI as soon as they have been elected.
It is important to record these details timeously to ensure that their details are loaded onto the system ready for them to access with effect from 1st July 2018.
- Once clubs report their officers in MyLCI, the information is immediately available to your district and to international headquarters so no extra paperwork is necessary.
- The Club Locator on the Lions’ website displays the new officers.
- Timely monthly reporting by clubs in your district will provide up to date and accurate district/multiple district membership reports.
How to report
- Reporting club officers is easy using MyLCI. Click video to view a short video demonstration.
- Clubs not using MyLCI can report officers using the Club Officer Reporting Form. Mailing instructions are included on the form.
Update other club information
Club officers in District 410A have been notified that this is also the ideal time to:
- Verify their own contact information in MyLCI as a valid email address is essential for using MyLCI 2018-19 and beyond.
- Verify the new Club Officer’s email addresses, mailing address and phone number as these details may have changed,
- Check to ensure the membership roster is up to date. That will help the incoming officers get a good start in the new Lion year.
For more information or queries please contact: