DGE Rocky organized a special treat for the Lions Presidents Elects training this year. The incoming Presidents were whizzed off to Le Bac Guest House in Wellington where they learned all about what they had let themselves in for during the next fiscal year.
This included a wine tasting, a braai, Christmas cake tasting and oh yes, some training was actually done. Well done to PDG Liz Houston and her team for the excellent training that was given, and a huge well done to the Lions Presidents Elects for their forthcoming year.
Lions Clubs International has announced that they will waiver the entrance fee for new members from 07th – 30th June 2018. This is a huge saving of US$ 35.00!!
To end Lions’ Centennial Celebration in style, LCI is waiving entrance fees for new members who join between June 7 and June 30! For more than 100 years, we’ve delivered hope and change to the world. Now, as we prepare for an innovative second century of service, there has never been a more exciting time become a Lion, and we want to make it as easy as possible for new members to join us.
So how does it work?
- Invite family and friends to join your club between June 7 and June 30.
- Report your new member to Lions International by 11:59 p.m. CDT on Saturday, June 30.
- Save money when your club billing automatically reflects this special promotion
- Earn a Centennial Sponsor Pin for inviting a new member, and wear it with pride.
- This is a limited offer that does not apply to new members added prior to June 7 or after June 30, 2018. No exceptions will be approved.
- Unfortunately Charter and transfer charter fees do not qualify for this special waiver.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Did you know that this year District 410A increased membership by 51 members? A personal message of congratulations was received from our Dr Naresh Aggarwal on is achievement.
DG Geila and 1st VDG Bennie travelled to the Lions Club of Vredendal on 5th June 2018 to enjoy Lionism at it’s best!