Everything You Need to Know About Reporting 2018-19 Club Officers
Fiscal year 2018-19 is quickly approaching! We are asking the clubs you represent to report their new officers as soon as they have been elected. Here’s why this is important:
- The new club officers will be able to access MyLCI on July 1.
- When clubs report their officers in MyLCI, the information is immediately available to your district and to international headquarters so no extra paperwork is necessary.
- The Club Locator on the Lions’ website displays their new officers.
- Timely monthly reporting by the clubs in your district will provide up to date and accurate district/multiple district membership reports.
How to report
- Reporting club officers is easy using MyLCI. Click video to view a short video demonstration.
- Clubs not using MyLCI can report officers using the Club Officer Reporting Form. Mailing instructions are included on the form.
Update other club information
We have let the club officers in your district know that this is also the ideal time to:
- Verify their own contact information in MyLCI. A valid email address is essential for using MyLCI 2018-19 and beyond.